Welcome to the home of our online training! Here you’ll find information about upcoming remote training opportunities and details about what’s involved.
Our training uses an online lab environment where possible and blends lecture and practical exercises to help you understand and retain important information.
The training package
Our online training events allow you to get training from the comfort of your own armchair or office chair. As well as the training, we get additional benefits to help you continue your learning:
- Access to our Slack environment for on the day and you can use it to get support for a month after the training
- Access to our lab environments and you’ll be able to work through the labs again after the event
- Handouts that you’ll be able to access forever
- A Kindle copy of a relevant book
- Once booked we will confirm the online platform and start the ball rolling on getting you ready for your training
- Courses are deliverd via a modern browser (Chrome is preferred)
- It’s helpful if you have a camera and microphone available to maximise your ability to ask questions
- All courses start at 9am GMT/BST, unless otherwise requested
- Our events are for small groups so we can tailor the content to the people attending.
Contact us if you need more info.
Book now and make sure to let us know if any of the following apply:
- you want to make a group booking
- you want to book multiple courses
- you fit in the following categories:
- work for a charity