Welcome to the home of our online training! Here you’ll find information about upcoming remote training opportunities and details about what’s involved.
July courses at a glance
Intro to R
Get hands-on with the key areas of R including data manipulation, data visualisation, and data science.
- Dates: July 9th and 10th
- Instructor: Steph Locke
- Price: £600
- More Info: Intro to R
Using the tidyverse for data science
See how you can upgrade your R data science workflow with the tidyverse and tidy packages.
Analysing big data with Microsoft ML Server
Get to grips with using Microsoft ML Server to make your R code run over large datasets and getting your R code into production quickly.
An introduction to data science using Azure ML Studio
See how you can start experimenting with data science in an easy to use and free graphical interface
Bots & Cognitive Services
Expand your organisation’s horizons with AI - learn the code you need to implement adaptive bots and add capabilities like custom image detection that were previously out of reach without a big team of data scientists
Natural Language Processing in R
Learn how to leverage all that text your organisation has lying around
Our training uses and online lab environment and blends lecture and practical exercises to help you understand and retain important information.
The training package
Our online training events allow you to get training from the comfort of your own armchair or office chair. As well as the training, we give you a bunch of stuff:
- Access to our Slack environment for on the day and you can use it to get support for a month after the training
- Access to our lab environments and you’ll be able to work through the labs again after the event
- Handouts that you’ll be able to access forever
- A Kindle copy of a relevant book
- Once booked we will confirm the online platform and start h eball rolling on getting you ready for your training
- Courses are deliverd via a modern browser (Chrome is preferred)
- It’s helpful if you have a camera and microphone available to maximise your ability to ask questions
- All courses start at 9am GMT/BST, unless otherwise requested
- Our events are for small groups so we can tailor the content to the people attending.
Contact us if you need more info.
Book now and make sure to let us know if any of the following apply:
- you want to make a group booking
- you want to book multiple days
- you fit in the following categories:
- work for a charity